Thursday, November 13, 2008

Practice day & an order on its way.

Been working on L#'s 6&7 of course. And been switching back and forth from left to right knee. The left still works better, hate to have to change, but if it the only way that works, I might not have a choice. Need to try standing methinks, but I don't know where the guitar is supposed to be in relation to my body?

Order went in today for:

Got the conformation email for the purchase, but nothing as of yet for the shipping. (of course) I am not really expecting them until late next week, so no big hurry I spose.

When the DVD gets here, I will watch it through, and then review it here, so we can all see what it has for us. And as I said yesterday, on practice days I will study the Music Theory book, and report on it here to liven up the "off days" a bit.

Took a picture of the guitar to upload to the website I bought it from in the hopes of winning the $50.00 store credit, and the wife said it might be a good idea to post it here as well, in case anyone contemplating purchasing the same product might want a better look at it, and the case.

So here it is. Taylor DN3 Acoustic.


If you click on it, it should give the larger image...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP