Thursday, November 6, 2008

LRAG-BEG - L# 6

Lesson 6 Strumming Rhythms

Now that I have the Major Open Chords E - A - D down, it's time to put them all together in a strumming rhythm.

Got one answer at the RHM forum yesterday, yet it only addressed one part of my whole question, no biggie, at least I have something to work with for now.

No need for me to be at the same level of speed as the instructor, kinda figured that somewhat, but it couldn't hurt to ask. I hope they don't mind "stupid questions" because I am going to ask them whether they like it or not! LOL.

For now, I am just going to work on getting the chords together before getting on the metronome or the backing track. I am sure this will take some time as well, but no hurry, I have nothing else to do besides the family. When I am done with this lesson, I will make a video of my progress to post. Will be nice to actually see progress knowing that I came from ground zero to there.

Still working on the chair issue, got it pretty well narrowed down, should be able to get pretty close to the suggested technique.

The practice day posts do look a little boring, so methinks I might throw in some daily family news just to give it a little life. The wife got a new digital camera right before I got the guitar, so we can throw up a picture every now and then as well.

Why not start with one now? Here is The Rose Garden...

(L to R) Georgia Rose (baby) Scarlett Rose, Savannah Rose, Dixie Rose, Delta Rose.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP